Projects and Testimonials
• Mixed methods evaluation of problem based learning curriculum in Virginia elementary school classrooms.
• Designed and implemented evaluations of several student success programs at the University of Texas at El Paso, such as tutoring, a summer preparatory course for freshmen, and technology intervention tool for at risk students.
• Built evaluation program for 70 million dollar National Institutes of Health funded center based at the University of Washington, Seattle.
• Written evaluation plans for grant proposals that were successfully funded with the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, and Federal Department of Education.
• “Her mixed methods evaluation of problem based learning curriculum in Virginia elementary school classrooms was great!” — Sgt. Falkor